BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- The total resistance of two resistors of 10 Ω each connected in parallel is 5 ohm .
- Wheatstone bridge is used to measure Unknown Resistance.
- The superposition theorem can be applied only to Linear Networks.
- An ideal current source has Infinity internal resistance.
- In the left hand rule, thumb always represent Direction of Force .
- Aluminium and platinum are Paramagnetic magnetic materials.
- Capacity of a battery is measured in mAh .
- Define Electrolyte ?
- Define Permeability ?
- The power factor is the ratio of Apparent Power to Real Power
- Nuclear power plant uses process of Nuclear Fission for producing electricity.
- Solar cell convert Solar energy into electrical Energy .
- Tesla is the unit of Magnetic Flux Density
- Ohm’s law is valid only for Linear Device.
- Relative permeability of vacuum is 1
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- State and explain Thevenin’s Theorem ?
- Show that when a number of resistances are connected in series, the total resistance is equal to sum of individual Resistance ?
- Define any THREE
- a) M.F.F b) Flux c)Reluctance d) Suscepability
- Write a note on Solar Cell ?
- Compare AC and DC ?
- Explain the importance of impedance Triangle ?
- What do you mean by form and Peak Factor ?
- Give the main advantages of hydro electric power ?
- Discuss about primary and secondary Cell ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
Q3. Explain the construction and working of lead acid battery
Q4. Define amplitude, time period, frequency, average and r.m.s. value of an ac supply.
Q5. State and explain kirchhoff’s current and voltage law with examples.
Q6. Discuss in detail the conversion of delta network into its equivalent star network.
Q7. What do you mean by self and mutually induced e.m.f.? Also show that K = M/ƒL1L2
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
BEE may 2017 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
More Videos Click Here
Section a FILL IN THE BLANK beE paper
An Ohms law will hold good if the ________,______ and _______ Remains Constant.
Temperature ,Pressure and Humidity
If 125V is applied across a 250V, 100w bulb, the power consumption will be
The Kirchhoff’s current law (KCL) is applicable to _____
An ideal current source has ____ Resistance
Unit of self inductance is _____
Battery charging supply is _______
A Peak Factor is defined as the Ratio of ______ to ___________.
Maximum Value and R.M.S Value.
The power consumed in pure Capacitive circuit is
To improve p.f. of a circuit, a capacitor is connected in _____ to the load
Sun is a source of ______ energy.
JK Engineering Classes BE Paper May 2018 Solution Click Here
Section B : BEE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Explain Kirchhoff’s current Law ?
Kirchhoff’s current Law Click Here.
State and explain Thevenin,s theorem with help of neat Diagram ?
What is constant current source and draw characteristics of an ideal current Source ?
State and explain Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction ?
Faraday Law Click Here
Discuss about primary and secondary cells ?
Solution Click Here
Solution Click Here
What are the causes and disadvantages of poor power factor ?
Poor Power Factor
Six important Advantages of Electrical Energy ?
Advantages of Electrical Energy
JK Engineering Classes Provide the Video lecture solution of these paper Click Here
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BEE DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
Explain the similarities and dissimilarities of electric and magnetic circuits.
What are the various precautions to be observed for obtaining longer life and better efficiency of lead acid battery ?
Define instantaneous value, maximum value, average value and effective value of an alternating quantity.
Find the impedance, current and power factor of the following series circuits and draw the corresponding Phasor diagram: (i) R and L (ii) R and C
Explain the major components of a nuclear power station and draw there on block diagram ?
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
JK SMART CLASSES
JK SMART LECTURE
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil
Our Students say