BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM EXAM/CSE/IT/EEE/0664/Dec 2016 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Valence electrons are present in Outermost orbit of an atom.
- The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called Doping .
- The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is 0.7 Volt
- Zener diode is made to operate in Zener Breakdown Region.
- The maximum efficiency of full- wave rectifier is 81.2 %
- A transistor contains Two (2) PN Junction.
- An ideal value of stability factor is Zero.
- The point of intersection of DC and AC load line is Q-Point.
- FET stands for Field Effect Transistor.
- FET is a Uni Polar Device.
- PIV Stands for Peak Inverse Voltage.
- The Potential Divider biasing is most widely used.
- The emitter of a transistor is doped Highly .
- The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are Holes.
- MOSFET has Three terminals.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Define doping ?
- Write a note on Zener Diode ?
- Why a Bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
- Explain the working of PNP transistor with diagram ?
- Write a note on stabilization and what is its Need ?
- Write down the significance of h-parameters.
- Distinguish between FET and BJT ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Draw and explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction ?
- Draw and explain the Common Emitter Characteristics ?
- Explain Potential Divider Bias Circuit with diagram ?
- Explain the circuit diagram of single stage transistor amplifier ?
- Explain the construction and operation of FET ?
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Valence electrons are present in _____ orbit of an atom.
The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called ____
Value of knee voltage for silicon diode is
A transistor contains ____ PN Junction
Maximum Efficiency of full- wave rectifier is ____
Zener diode is made to operate in _______ Region
Zener Breakdown Region
An ideal value of stability factor is ____
Point of intersection of DC and AC load line is ___
Field Effect Transistor
Peak Inverse Voltage
_____ biasing is most widely used
The Potential Divider
Emitter of a Transistor is doped ____
The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are ____
JK Engineering Classes BE Paper Dec 2016 Solution Click Here
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Why a Bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
Working of Half wave Rectifier click here
Explain the Working of PNP transistor with Diagram ?
Write a note on stabilization and what is its need.
Write down the significance of h-parameters.
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
Distinguish between FET and BJT ?
JK Engineering Classes Provide the Video lecture solution of these paper Click Here
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
Explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction ?
PN Junction Click Here
Draw and Explain the Common Emitter Characteristics of Transister ?
Common Emitter Characteristics of Transister
Explain Potential Divider Bias Circuit with diagram ?
Potential Divider Bias Circuit
Circuit Diagram of Single Stage transistor amplifier ?
single stage transistor amplifier
Explain the construction and operation of FET ?
Construction and Operation of FET
Define Drift and Diffusion current
Drift and Diffusion current
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
JK SMART CLASSES
JK SMART LECTURE
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil
Our Students say