Download Previous Year paper of Electrical Machines-I 4th Sem EE/EEE/2520/May2019 PSBTE Paper
BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Transformer core is made of silicon steel to reduce
- Laminations are used in armature of DC machines to reduce losses.
- In DC machines, maximum efficiency occurs when variable losses are to constant
- The generator operates on the principle of induced
- DC series motor is used for .
- The DC motors are best suited where almost constant speed is
- Very small transformers are generally
- Transformer steps up or steps down the Input Voltage.
- Transformer has no Losses.
- Transformers are always rated in KVA
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Why starter is necessary for a DC motor?
- What are the conditions for parallel operation of single phase transformer?
- Why the efficiency of the transformer is higher than other AC machines?
- A 4 pole, 1200 rpm generator with a lap wound armature has 65 slots and 12 conductors per slot. The flux per pole is 0.01 weber. Find the EMF induced in the
- Why DC series motors cannot be started without load?
- The no load ratio of a 50 Hz, single phase transformer is 3000/250 V. Determine the number of turns in each winding, if the maximum flux is 0.06 Wb in the
- Explain the differences between Auto Transformer and single phase
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Explain the methods of speed control of DC shunt Motor
- A 40 KVA transformer has iron losses of 450 W and full load copper losses 850 W. If P.F. of load is 0.9 lagging. Find full load efficiency, KVA load at which maximum efficiency occurs and the maximum
- Explain the working of 3 point DC shunt motor starter with neat
- Explain parallel operation of three phase Transformer.
- A 25 KW, 250 V, DC shunt generator has armature and field resistance of 0.05 ohm and 100 ohm respectively. Find total armature power developed when working (i) as a generator delivering 25 KW output and ii) as a motor taking 25 KW
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Which Impurity is added to Pure Semiconductor to Form N-type semiconductors
What is The Efficiency of Half Wave Rectifier
Which Transformer used in Full Wave Rectifier
Filter circuits are used to reduce
The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is
Knee Voltage of Silicon diode is 0.7V
Zener diode is made to operate in _______ Region
Zener Breakdown Region
In BJT, leakage current mainly depends on ___________.
AC load line of a transistor is steeper than its D.C. load line. (T/F)
The Best Biasing Method is achieved by adopting _______________________.
Potential Divider or Voltage Divider Biasing.
JFET stands for ______________________________.
Junction Field Effect Transistor
MOSFET is a _____________________ Controlled device
Voltage Controlled device.
The emitter and collector regions of BJT is ___________ Doped and _____________ Doped
Emitter is Highly Doped and Collector is Moderate Doped.
Free Electrons Exists in _____________ Band.
When both the junctions of a transistor are forward biased, it is said to be in _______________ Region
JK Engineering Classes BE Paper May 2018 Solution Click Here
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Explain Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semiconductor with Suitable Diagram ?
Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semiconductor Click Here.
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and explain its characteristics.
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and characteristics
Explain the Working of Half Wave Rectifier
Working of Half wave Rectifier click here
Explain the working of NPN Transistor ?
Working of NPN Transistor Click Here
Difference Between FET and BJT ?
h-Parameters (hybrid Parameter) of transistors ?
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
In what way the temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor?
Temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor
Explain the Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier ?
Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier
JK Engineering Classes Provide the Video lecture solution of these paper Click Here
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
Explain conductors, insulators and semiconductors on the Basis of their Energy Band Theory ?
Explain Construction Working of Full Wave Bridge Rectifier ?
Full Wave Bridge Rectifier Click Here
Explain PN Junction and draw the V-I characteristics of PN Junction ?
Input and Output Characteristics of CE configuration of a Transistor ?
CE configuration of a Transistor Click Here
Write Short Note on Light Emitting Diode ?
Light Emitting Diode
Define Drift and Diffusion current
Drift and Diffusion current
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
JK SMART CLASSES
JK SMART LECTURE
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil
Our Students say