BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper Nov 2016 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Valence electrons are present in Outermost orbit of an atom.
- The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called Doping.
- The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is 0.7 V
- Zener diode is made to operate in Zener Breakdown Region.
- The maximum efficiency of full- wave rectifier is 81.2 %.
- A transistor contains Two PN Junction.
- An ideal value of stability factor is Zero.
- The point of intersection of DC and AC load line is Operating Point .
- FET stands for Field Effect Transistor.
- FET is a Uni Polar Device.
- PIV Stands for Peak Inverse Voltage .
- The Potential biasing is most widely used.
- The emitter of a transistor is doped Heavily.
- The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are Holes.
- MOSFET has Three terminals.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Define doping .
- Write a note on Zener
- Why a bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
- Explain the working of PNP transistor with .
- Write a note on stabilization and what is its
- Write down the significance of h-parameters.
- Distinguish between FET and
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Draw and explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction
- Draw and explain the Common Emitter
- Explain potential divider bias circuit with
- Explain the circuit diagram of single stage transistor
- Explain the construction and operation of
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
N-type semiconductors are formed by adding ______ Impurity to a Pure Semiconductor
In Intrinsic semiconductors number of electrons are to number of
Conduction in P-type semiconductor is due to movement of _____.
Value of knee voltage for silicon diode is ____.
A Photodiode is optimized for its sensitivity to
Zener diode is made to operate in _____ Region
Zener Breakdown Region
A transistor contains______PN Junction
The gain stability of an amplifier circuit can be improved by using ____.
The value of collector current of a transistor is ____ to emitter Current.
Always Less than
In transistor, leakage current mainly depends on _______.
The ideal value of stability factor is ____.
FET is a _____ terminal semiconductor
Metal Oxide Filed Effect Transister
When both the junctions of a transistor are forward biased, it is said to be in _______________ Region
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper May 2017.Download Previous Year Basic Electronics 2nd Sem Semester ECE ,CSE Question Paper Solution Click Here
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Explain Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semiconductor with Suitable Diagram ?
Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semi-conductor Click Here.
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and explain its characteristics.
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and characteristics
Explain the Working of Half Wave Rectifier
Working of Half wave Rectifier click here
Explain the working of NPN Transistor ?
Working of NPN Transistor Click Here
Difference Between FET and BJT ?
h-Parameters (hybrid Parameter) of transistors ?
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
In what way the temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor?
Temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor
Explain the Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier ?
Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper May 2017 Solution Click Here
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
Needs of filter ? Explain π (Pi) filter
Need of Filter Pi Filter Click Here
Derive an expression for amplification factor (β) of common emitter configuration ?
Full Wave common emitter configuration
Explain the divider method of biasing for transistor (CE)
Input and Output Characteristics of CE configuration of a Transistor ?
CE configuration of a Transistor Click Here
Concept of CMOS,Advantages and Application ?
Concept of Bipolar Transistor Symbol of BJT
BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEMESTER EXAM/ECE/CSE/IT/EEE/0664/May 2018 Contact Us
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
JK SMART CLASSES
JK SMART LECTURE
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil
Our Students say